Kappamaki and his sushi friends are cute-cool-charming characters who soothe your grating feelings and heal your weary heart.
They are all adorable characters originally made with clay by Miss Eri Okamoto.
Kappamaki and the Sushi Kids are living in a small and peaceful village surrounded by unspoiled nature – flowers, fields, green forest with a crystal-clear river flowing through it. All the inhabitants including Kappamaki and his friends are naïve, honest and tenderhearted.
There is a school, a park, houses, business offices and shops just like an ordinary small village anywhere. A friendly guy says that it is a typical Alpine village with the glamour of Paris and the atmosphere of Venice…Is it, really ?! OK. Let's take a closer look… Oh, my goodness! The village looks as if it is made of sushi tools – The banks of the canals are sushi pails. The buildings are piled-up sushi baskets etc…
This series of animated shorts is full of humorous mishaps and heart-warming tales giving smiles and chuckles to everybody. They are also educational and entertaining describing friendship and kindness. So, please enjoy the mind-healing tales in this fantasy land ---
Futomaki - Kun
Mr. Wasabi-Maki Schoolmaster
Mr. Tekka-Maki Teacher
Ikura Shop Attendant
Mr. Aoyagi Policeman
Engawa Retired old man
Tako Easygoing Dad
Outoro Ever-rushing Mom
- Episode 1: School is in the Opposite Direction.The sun rises. The alarm clock tries to wake up Kappamaki who is sleeping like a log.Episode 2: School is Full of Joy.The entrance ceremony begins. Kids get together and never stop making noise. The schoolmaster works out a smart plan to discipline them.Episode 3: Greeting is ‘Good Morning.Ume-Chan jumps at Kappamaki to say “Good Morning!” to him. They fall down and start rolling around with other people.Episode 4: Is the Boy Disadvantageous?A paper plane comes at Kappamaki while he is doing the homework he forgot last night. It is the start of a commotion of the entire classroom.Episode 5: Good NightKappamaki is reading a book with a cucumber in his hand. He reaches out to the next volume, but cannot reach it. Is there any way to get it without getting out of bed?Episode 6: Ume-chan is Good at Playing the Piano…?When Ume-chan plays piano, Kappamaki and the sushi kids jump every time she touches keyboard.Episode 7: Are You Eating More?Kappamaki and Futo-Maki can not stop eating the cakes that Ume-chan made for them. “Give me more!” “Me, Too!” What a big appetite!Episode 8: Ikasu-kun is Really Cool!In the school hall, Ikasu-kun plays guitar proudly. He is really ‘cool'! But, suddenly one of the strings snaps.Episode 9: Was it Truly a Difficult Question?A bright guy, Anago-Kun faces an unsolvable question. He keeps at it while walking and even taking a bath, but can not solve it. Hey! Kappamaki solves it easily.Episode 10: You Like Chattering.OKappa-Chan likes chattering. Ume-Chan gets exhausted listening to OKappa-Chan. She sees Kappamaki passing by and passes OKappa-Chan to Kappamaki.Episode 11: Let's Go Home, the Crows are Chanting.Kappamaki puts anything in the seaweed roll-bag. He takes out an enormous volume at home. Suddenly, the seaweed roll-bag moves…!Episode 12: Have You Been There all the Time?In the classroom, Kappamaki and the other kids do not stop chatting. Getting frustrated, the teacher bangs on the blackboard. Then, something comes out of it…?Episode 13: Who Do You Like Better?Today we challenge vaulting the horse. Ikasu-Kun vaults over the horse nicely and takes a show-off pose. Kappamaki can not lose to him.
- Episode 14: Be careful of Experimentation.The science class. Today's experiment is to mix several chemicals in a beaker and see the results. Everybody is doing all right except Ikasu-Kun who has a slight problem and ….Episode 15: Allergy to Cherry Blossom?After enjoying the full blossoms of the cherry trees on the campus, Kappamaki and OKappa-chan spray paper cherry flowers on the blackboard. Then, Anago-Kun suffering hay fever comes up and…Episode 16: Where Has Everybody Gone?After school, the boys play hide-and-seek. “Show me what!” (Paper, Stone and Scissors). Kappamaki becomes ‘it.' Where is everybody hiding?Episode 17: I'll Find All!Kappamaki, being ‘it' in the Hide-and-Seek game, turns out to be a great detective thanks to Ume-Chan's advice. He asks OKappa-Chan where Anago-Kun is hiding.Episode 18: Let's Keep on Playing.Kappamaki finds Futomaki-Kun having snacks and joins him to take a break. What is he going to do with his friends still hiding?Episode 19: Aren't We Playing Hide-and-Seek?Taking up Ume-Chan's idea, Ikasu-Kun changes himself into a monster Ume-Chan becomes his hostage. She wants to pretend to be a heroin captured by a monster.Episode 20: What on the Earth Are We Playing?Kappamaki and his pals are looking for Ikasu-Kun. Ume-Chan drags them into her idea, “Play a Detective.” Who's playing Hide-and-Seek now?Episode 21: Save Pocket Money Cleverly.Dad gives some allowance to Kappamaki during breakfast. He challenges the “Gacha-Gacha Machine” in the shopping mall. Is he going to win?Episode 22: A Big Win! But, is He Happy?Ume-Chan brings raffle tickets from the shopping arcade. Kappamaki is not interested until he finds the first prize is the Kappaman Doll he wants to have.Episode 23: Free of Charge' is Good!Futomaki-Kun is munching a hamburger in the shopping mall. It looks so delicious, but Kappamaki does not have enough money.Episode 24: Is the Winner Futomaki-Kun?Ikasu-Kun watches a boxing match on TV. He is very happy as the boxer he supported won. Kappamaki and his friends are overwhelmed by his excitement.Episode 25: It is a Good Feeling to Give a Contribution.Kappamaki drops and loses his last money, 100 yen. Anago-Kun finds it and…Episode 26: It Sounds Great to have Lots of Lessons.Anago-Kun is busy having many lessons – Abacus, Piano, Painting etc… Kappamaki, being interested, insists watching these lessons.
- Episode 27: Are you Still Flying in the Air?Kappamaki and his friends try to fly a big kite. Suddenly a gale blows, sweeping all the kids up in the air!Episode 28: It is Sour!Ume-Chan is making a bento (lunch box). The bottle of plum pickles cracks and she looks for a container. Then, Kappamaki and the boys come to play with her.Episode 29: Let's Take Care of our Teeth.It is the dental examination day. Kappamaki and some boys are afraid of the dentist. The teacher praises Anago-Kun's clean teeth. Who has teeth decay?Episode 30: Marathon Makes us Hungry.The physical examination day. The weight of Futomaki-Kun, the big eater, is two times heavier than Kappamaki's. So, he makes a plan to reduce it. Can he lose any?Episode 31: Is this a Share?Kappamaki picks up a paper bag containing 3 cucumbers. Whose bag is it? The kids start arguing what to do with the bag.Episode 32: No More Rain, Please!Kappamaki's parents bought a raincoat for him. Unfortunately it is sunny today. Kappamaki hangs a rain-ousting doll upside down. Then, the sky begins darkening…Episode 33: It Suits a Girl Better.Kappamaki is sunbathing by the window. A butterfly pops in and lands on his plate softly. Just then, Ume-Chan comes to play with him.Episode 34: What Did You Whisper in His Ear?Kappamaki and friends divide into two teams and play bowling games. Anago-Kun's first throw is ‘a gutter.' How many pins can Kappamaki knock down…?Episode 35: What is Your Wish?Sushi Kids observe stars under the clear night sky. Kappamaki and his friends make their wishes while a comet is still glittering. Ume-Chan is too late to make her wish, though…Episode 36: The Final Choice is Little Red Riding Hood.Kids have to choose a play at the Arts & Science Festival. Ikasu-Kun's request is a samurai action. Futomaki-Kun wants a fairy tale. Anago-Kun requests a western. What play is going to be selected?Episode 37: Is the Casting Done Yet?Ume-Chan's request, “Little Red Riding Hood” is chosen. The director is Kappamaki. Riding Hood is Ume-Chan. Then, who's going to play the wolf?Episode 38: Everybody is Anxious and Worrying.The first day of the Arts and Science Festival. Kappamaki and his friends are strained and nervous. Are they going to play all right?Episode 39: And Yet, the Drama is Still Going On…On the second day, being nervous, Teacher Tekka-Maki misses his time to go on stage. The play is going in the wrong direction. What are you going to do, Mr. Director, Kappamaki?
- Episode 40: Is the Play Going to Finish All Right?The last day of the Festival. “Little Red Riding Hood” is becoming a different drama. How is it going to finish?Episode 41: Cheer up, SunflowerA single sunflower is blossoming in the school flower bed. Kappamaki andThe Sushi kids are discussing what they are going to plant after school. The sunflower looks on, anticipating fellow sunflowers.Episode 42: Why Do You Dig a Deep Hole?Kappamaki places cucumber seeds in the flower bed. Ikasu-Kun starts digging a deep hole. What is he going to do?Episode 43: The Flower Bed is Not a Pool.Back to the flower bed again. Ume-Chan is sprinkling with the watering pot. Kappamaki pours water with a glass. OKappa-Chan is using a bucket. It is enough, but Ikasu-Kun is ….Episode 44: What Color Do You Like?Kappamaki, Ume-Chan and Ikasu-Kun are watching the flower bed where they seeded cucumbers. Then, tiny seedling come out! They are delighted, but soon after…Episode 45: It is the Victory of Friendship!Ume-Chan is glad to see the blossom. But, it is weird. The flower is getting bigger and bigger and attacks Ume-Chan! Ume-Chan is in a pinch!Episode 46: Put Your Room in Order.Kappamaki is reading a comic book. His room is a mess. Mom gets angry and Kappamaki is reluctantly starting to clean up. But, his closet is….Episode 47: Have You Lost Interest in Playing Guitar?Kappamaki goes to a musical instrument store with Ikasu-Kun. He wants a nice-looking guitar he saw in a magazine. He buys it as the shop master recommends.Episode 48: Keep Quite in the Library.Anago-Kun meets OKappa-Chan in the library. OKappa-Chan never stops speaking as usual. Anago-Kun is upset and….Episode 49: Grandma is the Best After All.Futomaki-Kun sees the advertising board of the Grand Eating Competition. He asks Grandma to cook something for practice. It seems his Dad takes part in it, too. Well, who's going to win?Episode 50: Eat it Up, Please!Kappamaki and his friends are invited to Ume-Chan's house. They are treated with extra-large cakes and are really full! What are the presents they are given when they leave?Episode 51: Hooray, Marshal!Field trip to the fire station. When the siren blows, the fire engine dashes out. Mr. Tekka-Maki, the teacher, gets excited and turns on the siren!Episode 52: Firemen are Reliable!The Sushi kids in the fireman's coats drill to handle the hose. Suddenly, the siren blairs! The marshal is flurried to misunderstand the drill for a real fire.
- Episode 53: The Scene is There!Kappamaki and friends run after the fire engine but cannot catch up. The marshal remembers a short cut and the kids follow him. Do they catch the fire engine?Episode 54: Fire is Not Put Out.Firemen are working at the scene. Kappamaki and his friends help them. But, the marshal makes a mistake…Episode 55: Fire is Subdued Finally.Firemen are cleaning up the area after the fire went out. Oh, no. It did not go out yet. The marshal finds it and brings a fire extinguisher. Go! Go! Marshal!Episode 56: Is it a Magic Ball?Kids are playing baseball in the park. Catcher is Futomaki-Kun. Kappamaki pitches to the batter Ikasu-Kun. He throws the ball… Whaaaat? The ball disappeared!Episode 57: Is Futomaki-Kun a Great Player?It is soccer day, today. Kappamaki and Ikasu-Kun try to make a goal defended by Futomaki-Kun. His defense is impregnable. Can Kappamaki break it and shake the net?Episode 58: Is Anago-Kun a Great Shooter?Today's sport is basketball. Ikasu-Kun shows a nice shoot. Kappamaki makes a shoot narrowly. Can Anago-Kun make one, too?Episode 59: Is Ume-Chan a Superb Player?Kids play tennis today. The referee is OKappa-Chan. Ume-Chan is a fine player and she makes Kappamaki run all around the court. Exhausted, Kappamaki challenges her one more time.Episode 60: Anago-Kun's Great Design?After school, OKappa-Chan sees Ume-Chan put Kappamaki's image on the receiving screen of her cell-phone. OKappa-Chan checks other friends' cell phones. Everybody has unique designs on the screens.Episode 61: I Can't Resist a Good-Looking Girl.Kappamaki joins an event at the shopping mall -- “Whoever beats Kappaman in arm-wrestling gets a beautiful doll.” Can he win?Episode 62: I Want to Join the Game, Too.Kappamaki is playing “Dharma Doll falls” with Ume-Chan and OKappa-chan. Kappamaki is ‘it.' Every time he turns his back, he sees the number of kids increasing…Episode 63: You Are Off in This Round.Kids are playing Sugoroku (Back Gammon) in the park. Futomaki-Kun is leading the others by a big margin. But then, his luck is changing… because of a prank of Kappamaki and Ikasu-Kun.Episode 64: Keep Up, Driver!Kids play train. The driver is Kappamaki. The train runs on smoothly until it comes across from the stall of baked sweet potatoes in front of the park…Episode 65: Is One Kid Showing Off Too Much?Kids compete ‘leapfrog.' Futomaki-Kun scares OKappa-Chan with his powerful jump. The last jumper is Ikasu-Kun. How does he jump?
- Episode 66: Where is Your Strength Coming From?Kids go hiking. Futomaki-kun is getting behind because of his heavy knapsack. Why is his bag so heavy?Episode 67: Kids Are Frightened.An open air class in the mountains. Kappamaki and his friends are enjoying themselves, not listening to the teacher. He is upset and blows a hard whistle! And then ….!Episode 68: Can You Climb Down?Kappamaki and Ikasu-Kun compete in climbing a tree. They want to show their skillfulness to Ume-Chan. But, how high are they climbing up?Episode 69: The Cleaning Day.Kappamaki tries to catch an insect with a net. He sees Anago-Kun gathering something else. What is he doing?Episode 70: We See a Most Unexpected Animal.Kappamaki slips down while trekking in the mountains. The ground looks strange. A mysterious animal living in the village of Yamayamappa-Cho appears …Episode 71: Be Careful of Waves.Kids enjoy sea-bathing in Umippa-Cho village. They take their seaweed cloths off and go into the sea. Then, waves are gushing in….Episode 72: It is Difficult to Catch Fish.Futomaki-Kun tries to catch a fish in the sea. No success. Ikasu-Kun joins him, but ….Episode 73: It Crumbles.Kappamaki and his friends are making a sand castle on the beach. Ikasu-Kun challenges by building his own. Futomaki-Kun and Anago-Kun help Ikasu-Kun.Episode 74: It's the House of a Crab, Isn't It?OKappa-Chan puts a shell to her ear and enjoys a mysterious sound. Ume-Chan finds a beautiful bottle. But there's something in the bottle.Episode 75: It the Footstep of Summer, Isn't It?hunder roars and thunderhead clouds soar up in the sky. Suddenly rain starts falling! Kids rush to find shelter. After a while, the rain stops and there, they see….Episode 76: Be Careful Not to Get Lost.Kids come to the mountains for sketching. Mr. Tekka-Maki, the teacher, goes to find a restroom. Kappamaki leads the kids on, but…Episode 77: Let's Finish Drawing Quickly.Futomaki-Kun wants to eat the corn in the field. OKappa-Chan chases a butterfly. Other kids are playing around, too. Who finishes drawing a sketch first?Episode 78: A Little Kindness?Kappamaki is sketching the mountains and the sky. He needs white paint to draw clouds. Does anybody lend it to him?
- Episode 79: Is it a Reward for Mischief?Ume-Chan is tickled by a weed and makes a big ‘ ah achoo'! Anago-Kun's glasses are stolen. Who is making these pranks?Episode 80: All the Kids are Great Artists!Dusk in Yamayamappa-Cho. Mr. Tekka-Maki is watching the kids' sketch. He looks embarrassed when he sees Ume-Chan's sketch. What did she draw?Episode 81: Scramble! Quick!This is the secret base to protect the peace of Kyurippa Town. Where is it? It's a secret, too. It is another quite day. Not quite! An emergency breaks out! What's happening?Episode 82: The Enemy is Tough!The emergency breaks out in Kyurippa Town. The TV monitor in the base shows a big monster rampaging. Can Kappamaki and the kid-soldiers protect the town?Episode 83: Do Something Quickly, Please!The garrison fights the monster courageously. But, the beam-guns do not work. Then, one of the soldiers, Anago-Kun, takes out a secret weapon!Episode 84: Enter the Hero.Kappamaki looks for something behind the building and takes out his favorite cucumber. He raises it up in the sky. Then, look! He begins transforming himself into… What's going on?Episode 85: Who's Kappaman?Our hero, Kappaman, zooms in. He kicks and punches the monster, but it looks undamaged at all. Can he save the people and town?Episode 86: A Transfer Kid's Name is California-Maki.A new kid comes to the Sushi School. He's California-Make with blond hair. His wink knocks out Ume-Chan and OKappa-Chan!Episode 87: Dream and RealityCalifornia-Maki tells many stories to the girls. OKappa-Chan's head is filled with the dream of his American life. But, the next day, she finds out surprising things about him.Episode 88: This is Equal to the Level of Gold Medal.California-Maki shows his skill of skateboarding in the park. Kappamaki and Ume-Chan admire him by clapping. California-Maki is a bit too excited and…Episode 89: To Be Manly is Hard.Kids are enjoying roller-blades in the park. Ikasu-Kun and California-Maki coach the girls. Kappamaki is left alone as he can not roll. He decides to challenge, but…Episode 90: You're Cool. Young Hero!Kappamaki and his friends challenge surfing in the sea. Ikasu-Kun is good as expected. How about Kappamaki? He needs more practice. And how is California-Maki doing?Episode 91: Is it a Presentment of A Storm?Another transfer student, Hawaii-Maki comes to the school. Boys admire her beauty. So does the teacher. Girls in the class get upset and ….
- Episode 92: We are Friends From Today On. Aloha.Hawaii-Maki shows everyone how to hula dance. Ume-Chan and OKappa-Chan challenge the dance in Muumuu dresses. The dance battle just began!Episode 93: We are Good Friends. Aloha.Hawaii-Maki shows everyone the limbo dance gracefully and throws a kiss to the boys. They are in total excitement. OKappa-Chan declares that she can do it and….Episode 94: Another Presentment of a Storm?Hawaii-Maki plays the ukulele skillfully. Ikasu-Kun comes up with his guitar and joins her. Now, the battle to snatch Ukulele starts!Episode 95: We Will Be Friends For a Long Time. AlohaHawaii-Maki is not happy after she has a quarrel with the other kids. She is playing alone in the flower field. Ume-Chan and OKappa-Chan come to cheer her up.Episode 96: Let's Take Lunch Together. OK?It is a day-off for Kappamaki's Dad. Kappamaki wants to have lunch with Dad, but he does not get up. Kappamaki has an idea…Episode 97: Mom Likes to Keep the Rooms Tidy.Kappamaki's Mom straightens up the room. She does not like stains and spots. So, she polishes the table and the window panes. Mom makes the entire house shining and crystal clean!Episode 98: Koume-Chan is Absorbed in Any Acrobatics.Ume-Chan plays with her sister, Koume-Chan. She is surprised that Koume-Chan can do any stunts nicely – Balancing-on-a-ball, Heading, Beanbag Play and so on.Episode 99: Ume-Chan's Father is a Postman.Ume-Chan's father is riding a bike in Kyurippa Town. He is wearing a postman cap. Yes, he is a postman delivering letters, packages and smiles to everybody.Episode 100: Let's Cook, Mom.Ume-Chan, OKappa-Chan and Hawaii-Maki. Three girls go to cooking class. The teacher is Ume-Chan's mother. They want to cook a juicy feast, but things are not going well….Episode 101: Be Careful. It's slippery, Here.Father of Anago-Kun cleans the public bath. Anago-Kun is reading a book. Father wants to talk to Anago-Kun and tries to draw his son's attention…Episode 102: You Made Umbrellas. Is it because there are Rain Leaks on the Ceiling?Mother of Anago-Kun is making many colorful umbrellas. Suddenly rain starts falling and…Episode 103: Is the Brother of Anago-Kun a Brilliant Kid?Anago-Kun and his brother are always studying while taking their bath, walking on the street and even in their beds. The reason why they study so hard is …Episode 104: Don't you Stop Girls, Grandpa?Grandpa of Anago-Kun is napping on the ticket stand while folks come up. Ikasu-Kun tries to sneak into the public bath. And then …
- Episode 105: Please be Quite in the Public Bath.Ume-chan, OKappa-Chan and Hawaii-Maki come to the public bath. They are scolded for making too much noise by Grandma of Anago-Kun.Episode 106: Who's the Boss?Ikasu-Kun's Dad is the president of the company, who gives orders to the employees. He must be the boss. But he is busy carrying tea. Is there anybody higher than him?Episode 107: You'd Better Stop Now.Mother of Ikasu-Kun is the head of the PTA. She is lecturing to the mothers of Kappamaki and the other kids in the gym. Her speech is going on and on…Episode 108: You are the Noisiest, Dad!Ikasu-Kun plays guitar at full volume in his room. His Dad tells him to tone down but Ikasu-Kun does not listen. Then Dad gets angry and …Episode 109: I Wanted to Go Home…Father of Futomaki-Kun is an easy-going taxi driver. Mr. Tekka-Maki, the teacher of the school asks for a ride home, but when the taxi stops…Episode 110: Futomaki-Kun's House is the Candy Store.Grandma of Futomaki-Kun tends the candy store full of candies and toys. Kappamaki wonders what folks are buying there.Episode 111: Futomaki-Kun's Sister is a Carefree Girl.Futomaki-Kun's sister finds a flower on the way to school. She bends over the flower and watches it leisurely. She should hurry up. Otherwise she will be late for class.Episode 112: Father of OKappa-Chan is a Super Farmer!OKappa-Chan brings lunch to her father. He is so happy and starts plowing the field with full power! Nothing can stop him from plowing….Episode 113: What Do You Grow Here?OKappa-Chan brings lunch of rice balls to her mother. The mother plants the rice balls in the field, too!Episode 114: Grandma of OKappa-Chan Does Not Like Noisy Folks.Gandma of OKappa-Chan is taking a break by the field. Noisy folks are passing by. Grandma wants to drink tea quietly. So, she gives them a punishment.Episode 115: Mischievous Koume-ChanUme-Chan and her sister Koume-Chan look after the house. They are drawing pictures. While Ume-Chan is taking a nap, Koume-Chan plays a prank on her.Episode 116: What is Our Effort For?Ume-Chan and Koume-Chan play badminton. The miss-hit shuttlecock hangs on a branch. Kappamaki and Ikasu-Kun try to get it but in vain.Episode 117: We Should Select the Music.It is a confrontation – Hawaiian versus Rock'n Roll. Hawaii-Maki won't budge an inch. Neither does California-Maki. The teacher comes in to settle this battle….
- Episode 118: The Teacher is More Handsome!It is examination day. Anago-Kun is answering easily. Ume-Chan squeezes her brain. Kappamaki knows it is no use to find answers and hands in a blank paper.Episode 119: How to Make the Teacher Happy.Mr. Tekka-Maki is surprised to find that Kappamaki's paper is totally blank. Then, he sees a picture on the back. It is his portrait drawn nicely….Episode 120: Kappamaki is Scolded for all the Fails He Made Up to Now.Kappamaki tries to hide the paper with terrible scores before his Mom finds it. But, he can not find a good place as he hid many failure reports everywhere he can think of. Mom suspects his attitude and….Episode 121: Is the Result of Baking Cakes a Perfect Score?Ume-Chan's Mom is baking cakes when she gets home. Ume-Chan wants to help her. Adding milk to the flour and mixing and pouring the dough to the patterns… But, then…Episode 122: Don't Cheat.Ikasu-Kun shows the result of his test to his mother. The score is 100! Mother is almost crying with unexpected happiness. But, then, something rolls out of his seaweed cloths.Episode 123: The Paper Plane Made of the Test Paper of 100 PointsFutomaki-Kun makes paper planes with his grandma at home. The plane that flies most smoothly is the one folded of test paper of 100 points.Episode 124: The Brother of Anago-Kun is an Incredible Genius!Anago-Kun made 90 points at the examination and wants to show the paper to his parents. But, they are too busy. So, he shows it to his brother…Episode 125: Don't Tell Anybody!OKappa-Chan got 80 at the test. She is happy as her friends praise her. Next morning, her father proudly tells his daughter's score to all the folks passing by.Episode 126: You are Good at Rice Planting.Kids are experiencing rice planting in the rice field of OKappa-Chan's family. OKappa-Chan plants rice seedlings skillfully but it is not easy for Kappamaki and Ikasu-Kun. How is Futomaki-Kun doing….?Episode 127: Let's Do it Earnestly, Ikasu-Kun.In the autumn, rice is fully grown in the field. It is rice reaping day, today. Ikasu-Kun speeds up suddenly as if he is struck by something. What is he planning?Episode 128: Is Futomaki-Kun Caught on the Hook?Kappamaki is angling for a fish in the sea. He catches cans, a boot, a tricycle and so on. He keeps at it until he gets a big pull on his rod…Episode 129: Do you Take a Relief, Mr. Tekka-Maki?Hawaii-Maki goes out of the classroom playfully. Mr. Tekka-Maki follows her but she runs away. Just then, the headmaster comes up…Episode 130: Hey! Here You Are!The last episode of the series. All the kids and folks make farewell greetings. Thank you for your support! Try to find us next time you go to a sushi restaurant. Maybe we will see you again.
Format: 130 episodes X 3minutes
Original Author: Okaeri/ DREAM EGGS
Produced By: TSUBURAYA EIZO
© 2002 OKAERI·DREAM EGGS·TSUBURAYA EIZO/TV TOKYO·KAPPAMAKI PROJECT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED